Car racing game for mobile devices with multiplayer option
Dr. Driving for Android is a driving simulator which allows you to steer your car through busy traffic with a simple steering wheel and accelerator control and complete missions and objective. Dr. Driving can be used on a tablet or even a small phone in landscape mode and provides good, simple entertainment.
Drive your car through the streets using a simple on-screen accelerator, brake, and steering wheel. Navigate through moving traffic and try to complete simple objectives like traveling across town and parallel parking your car. Earn gold to repair your car by completing simple missions and beating your friends' and competitors' times in online multiplayer mode. See realistic readouts on the state of your car and what exactly is broken and needs replacing. You can even choose from a variety of different cars and skins to find the car that is right for you.
Dr. Driving provides simple and clean fun for killing time, but may not be the most exciting racing game for all users. If you are looking for fast racing and realistic crashes, then this app is probably not for you. However, if you are looking for a missions-based driving game and a fun chance to compete against friends and other online players then Dr. Driving is sure to entertain.
- Receive GPS-like notifications of upcoming turns.
- See out the windshield of your car in the first person or switch camera angles to third person view.
- Choose from a variety of different cars and skins.
- Clean and simple fun.
- Online multiplayer mode.
- Connect with friends by signing in to your Google account.
- Earn money to buy new cars.
- Very simple graphics and a limited map.
- The missions are very simple and there are no races or stunts.
- There is no free-driving mode, only missions.
- Not enough free cars available.
- No chat in multiplayer mode.
What's New Celebrating 50M+ download update Read more
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- READ_SMS: Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- RECEIVE_SMS: Allows an application to receive SMS messages.
- SEND_SMS: Allows an application to send SMS messages.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT: This permission is no longer supported.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.